Janome Digitizer MB Pro Embroidery Machine Software for Memory Craft MB4-Needle, MC11000 & SE, MC10001, MC10000, MC9700, MC9500, MC350, MC300, MC200E
Developed in a collaborative effort with Wilcom International, the industry's top embroidery software developer, Janome's Digitizer MB software combines easy to use functionality with a powerful software engine to give you the freedom to express yourself. From editing individual stitches to layouts of large, multi-hoop designs and full stitch-out simulations, Digitizer MB can handle it all with ease. Whether you are new to digitizing or a seasoned professional, enter the future of embroidery with DigitizerMB!
With Digitizer MB you can create completely original embroidery designs using the available drawing tools or take the easy option and use graphic images from scanned artwork, clipart or digital cameras.
Don't worry if the quality isn't perfect--DigitizerPro has image preparation tools to improve it and can create outlines automatically. It also has links to several popular graphics packages should you want to edit your image first.
Included in this box:
- Software CD (1)
- Dongle (1)
- Instruction Book (1)
- CPU: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) processor
- Operating System: Windows XP, SP2 or later or Windows Vista
- System Memory: 1GB
- Free Disk Space: 1 GB of available space or more
- Graphics Card: Non-Intergraded Graphics Card with 128MB of non-shared graphics memory (minimum)
- Monitor: 15" or larger for on-screen digitizing
- USB Ports: Dedicated USB Port for a security device
- Mouse: Serial, PS/2 or USB
- Data drives: CD-ROM drive for software installation
- Sound Card: Optional
- Internet Access: Optional
MC11000 Special Edition, MC11000, MC10001, MC10000, MC9700, MC9500, MC350E, MC300E, 200E, MB-4