Enhance your world of sewing with the Juki MO-655 serger featuring 2-needle, 2/3/4/5 thread overlock, with differential feed and chain stitch. The MO-655 has built-in rolled hemming, performs all the popular overlock and flatlock variations, and can create a secure 5-thread safety stitch perfect for sewing stretchy sportswear or breezy dresses. Add serging techniques to your world of sewing and open new doors to design opportunities!
Perfect for newcomers and experts, our MO-655 was created to ease the process of sewing. Offering high speed and easy use, this machine can complete beautiful clothing construction quickly and cleanly, leaving you more confident in your project! Experience the comfort of quick stitching with perfect finishing as you sew on a MO-655.
- Color-Coded Threading Guides: Threading the MO-655 is a breeze. The thread paths are color-coded and clearly marked.
- Easy Tension Adjustment: 1-Rotation Thread Tension Dials with normal tensions highlighted for simple, consistent tension adjustment. Specially designed guides keep thread in place and ensure proper sewing tension at any speed
- Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Chain Looper Threading: Threading that is fast, easy and done in a snap. Just push the button and the chain looper snaps down for easy threading.
- Multi-Function Presser Foot: The multipurpose presser foot, standard on the MO-655, allows you to create overlock stitches and add tape, elastic, ribbon, or sequins to your creations. Snap-on presser feet mean that you can easily change from the multi-purpose foot to one of the Juki Specialty feet and expand the creative potential of the MO-655.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Bright Lights - Better View: Lighting on the MO-655 provides optimum lighting to the fabric and needle areas.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot - Just flip and roll!
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Create Chain Stitching Easily: The chain stitch bed allows you to easily create chain stitching with regular thread or with specialty thread quickly and easily. The MO-655 offers Juki's advanced overlock technology for worry-free overlocking.
- Heavy Duty Knife System: The knife system on the MO-655 operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and easy cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics.
- Sewing Speed: Max. 1,500 spm
- Needles: Household(HAx1) #11-14
- Max. Stitch Length: 0.2" (4mm)
- Presser Foot Lift: 0.2" (5mm)
- Differential Feed: 0.7 - 2.0 Ratio
- Max. Overlock Width: 0.4" (10mm)
- Tension: Industrial Type Dial / 1 Rotation
- Dimensions: 12.4”(W) x 13.5”(H) x 11.5”(D)
- Weight: 15.5lbs