Looking for a reliable and dependable machine? Achieve perfection stitch by stitch with the HZL-DX5! This computerized household machine incorporates JUKI’s industrial sewing machine technology to produce superior sewing performance and stitch quality.
Working with heavy or thin fabrics? This machine is equipped with functions to handle all types of fabrics! The box feed system feeds those hard to feed fabrics with ease by staying in contact with the fabric longer providing consistent stitches.
Also, the HZL-DX5 is equipped with a straight stitch slide plate that prevents the fabric from being fed to the needle hole.
Enjoy the satisfaction of creating using high-quality finishes including overlock stitches and lace patterns. Other sought-out features include presser foot pivot function, thread trimming, needle up/down, straight stitch lever, and an automatic needle thread that allows you to get the most out of your sewing experience. Discover superior sewing with the HZL-DX5 at your local JUKI Dealer!
- Presser Foot Pivot Function: Sew corners or pivot with ease, when you stop sewing, the needle stops in the down position and presser foot automatically lifts to allow for fabric movements.
- Free Motion: Enjoy both straight stitch and zig zag by just flipping the switch and dropping your feed dogs. Adjust the presser foot height for easy movement.
- Straight Stitch Slide Plate: Simply slide the front lever to switch to a single needle hole. The single needle plate will not allow fabrics to be pushed into the needle hole. Ready to free motion stitch with precision and perfection!
- Automatic Thread Trimming: With the push of a button or the click of a heel, you can now automatically trim thread.
- Buttonhole Sensor System: With Juki’s combination of industrial and modern technology, this system automatically measures and evenly sew on both the right and left sides to create beautiful buttonholes.
- Adjustable Starting and Reverse Stitch Speed: Adjust the stitch speed by selecting fast, normal, or slow
- Lock Stitch: Choose between two kinds of “Reverse Stitch” and “Lock Stitch” at the start and end of sewing. If you press the “Lock Stitch” button in the middle of the sewing pattern, the machine stops sewing one cycle of the pattern.
- Control system Computer
- Number of stitch patterns 185
- Number of available fonts 3
- Buttonhole Automatic (sensor system) with clamping plate
- Direct stitch pattern selection 10 patterns
- Start/stop button
- Green: Ready to start and/or while sewing
- Red: Not ready to start
- Orange: When the lock stitch button is pressed while the sewing machine is engaged in pattern sewing
- Maximum stitch speed 1,050 sti/min
- Thread tension system Automatic
- Presser foot pressure adjustment Stepless adjustment
- Bobbin thread winder Bobbin winder with independent motor
- Light 1 LED light
- Change in the length/width of stitches Button system
- Number of needle position (straight stitch/other than straight stitch) 37 / 3
- Memory function 10 patterns
- Height of lifting of presser foot (1 step/2 steps)
- Button system: 6 mm
- Lever system: 6 mm / 12 mm
- Wide table Optional
- Foot controller Included; with foot switch function
- Auto thread trimming
- Automatic needle threader
- Automatic lock stitch and thread trimming
- BOX feed mechanism
- Drop feed
- Quick bobbin preparation
- Straight stitch slide plate
- Float function
- Free arm
- Pattern (right and left) reverse
- Twin needle sewing
- Adjustable starting / reverse stitch speed
- Lock stitch
- Low-speed inching sewing
- Presser foot pivot function
- Presser foot horizontality holder button
- Hard case with accessory storage part
- Knee lifting lever