Brother SE700 Sewing and Embroidery Machine with 4" x 4" Embroidery Area
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Take your sewing and embroidery skills to the next level with the Brother SE700 computerized sewing and embroidery machine. Equipped with a generous workspace and a stylish yet modern cosmetic, the SE700 has 135 built-in embroidery designs, 10 built-in embroidery fonts, over 103 built-in sewing stitches, and 10 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes. In addition, the SE700 has a sharp 3.2 x 1.8” LCD display that allows for easy on-screen editing for all your DIY projects. When connected to a wireless network (wireless LAN enabled), the SE700 is compatible with Design Database Transfer¹ (no USB required) that allows you to send files from your PC to your machine so you can send and then stitch! This free downloadable software allows for easy data management for all your designs. In addition, you can also create and send designs through PE-Design 11¹/² for added flexibility. A creative mobile app called the Artspira App¹ lets you download embroidery patterns to the SE700 and allows you the ability to create embroidery patterns by drawing on your mobile device. The drawing tools embedded in the app include a pen (single/zigzag), shapes, and an eraser. You can draw line-art inspired designs up to 4" x 4" (100mm x 100mm) and then transfer them to your SE700 wirelessly¹. The Artspira App lets you share your creations on many social media platforms. The SE700 comes with an advanced needle threading system and an automatic thread cutter, sewing speeds up to 710 spm, and compatibility with the Brother iBroidery platform² for even more inspiration. Creating your next customized project can be effortless with a 6.4" x 4.0" work area and a maximum embroidery area of 4" x 4", so making children's clothes, doing minor apparel repairs, and even creating warm home décor can be achieved. When you are ready to take your sewing and embroidery skills to the next level, the SE700 computerized sewing and embroidery machine has plenty of cutting-edge technology and innovative features that will make your sewing and embroidery journey a fun one.
- Sewing and Embroidery in One The SE700 is the ideal machine to start your sewing and embroidery journey. With a modern cosmetic, a host of built-in designs, fonts, patterns, and cutting-edge technology, taking that first step just got easier with the SE700.
- Wireless LAN With wireless LAN enabled, the SE700 will send you software update notifications and will let you to transmit embroidery files from your PC to your machine via the free downloadable software Design Database Transfer¹ (no USB required). This allows for easy data management for all your designs and projects.
- Artspira Mobile Draw your next project on the Artspira App¹. With an array of patterns and cut data you can download, plus the ability to make embroidery patterns by drawing on your mobile device and then transferring them to your SE700 wirelessly, the Artspira App will have you creating on the go.
- Embroidery Options The SE700 come with 10 embroidery fonts and 135 built-in embroidery patterns for immediate inspiration. Additional embroidery designs can be found on the Brother iBroidery platform for even more creativity.
- iBroidery Compatibility Browse the vast library of over 5,000 designs on Brother iBroidery platform² to jumpstart your next great DIY project.
- Generous Workspace Creating your next customized project can be effortless with a 6.4" x 4.0" work area and a maximum embroidery area of 4" x 4", so making children's clothes, doing minor apparel repairs, and even creating warm home décor can be achieved.
- Savvy Sewing The SE700 comes with 103 built-in sewing stitches, 10 styles of one step auto-size buttonholes, and the Advanced Needle Threading system for all your sewing needs.
- LCD Display You can do simple on-screen editing on the sharp, 3.2 x 1.8” LCD color display screen.
- Embroidery Patterns The SE700 has 75 Motif designs and 60 (30 x 2) Alphabet and frame designs, and 26 existing alphabet designs. A total of 135 built-in embroidery designs of your choosing.
- Included Accessories The list of included accessories consists of Zigzag foot “J” (on machine), Monogramming foot “N”, Overcasting foot “G”, Zipper foot “I”, Blind stitch foot “R”, Button fitting foot “M”, Buttonhole foot “A”, Embroidery foot “Q”, Needle set, Twin needle, Bobbin (2) (One bobbin is on machine), Pre-wound bobbin (3) (60 weight white embroidery bobbin thread), Bobbin clip (4), Seam ripper, Scissors, Cleaning brush, Eyelet punch, Screwdriver, Disc-shaped screwdriver, Extra spool pin, Spool cap (large), Spool cap (medium) (on machine), Spool cap (small), Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool), Spool net, Bobbin case (on machine), Foot controller, Embroidery frame set (medium), 10 cm (H) × 10 cm (W) (4 inches (H) × 4 inches (W)), Accessory bag, Dust cover, Operation Manual, Quick Reference Guide, Embroidery Design Guide