Brother Simply Applique Software
Simply Appliqué Software
Simply Appliqué is our 1st dedicated appliqué software. Whether you’re an appliqué enthusiast, quilter or embroiderer, you’ll love how easy it is to create custom appliqués. Use the built-in appliqué and embroidery designs, merge your own designs, and get professional results with the range of exceptional editing capabilities!
- 206+ built-in appliqué images, 12 applique fonts
- Embellish appliqués with the 130+ built-in embroidery accent designs and 8 embroidery fonts
- Exceptional editing capabilities
- Size and save appliqué files
- Merge designs from other sources with the built-in images, designs and fonts
- ScanNCut compatible – Design, embroider, and precision-cut your appliqués
For use with: Most brands of embroidery machines and software, ScanNCut/ScanNCut2
Reasons to Love Simply Appliqué!
- 12 Appliqué Fonts and 206 Appliqué Designs
- Built-in Embroidery Accent Designs and Fonts
- Merge Your Own Designs from a Variety of Formats
- Precision Cut Your Appliqués with ScanNCut/ScanNCut2
- Create Appliqués From ScanNCut Designs
- Expansive Editing Capabilities
- Garment Templates
- 110-Color Thread Chart
- Fit-to-Hoop/Custom Hoop Sizes Capability
- Save Your Work in a Variety of File Formats
- Compatible With Most Brands
Take an appliqué design, and click the ScanNCut button to turn it into artwork. Then export the file as a cut file in FCM or SVG format.
Then use the Brother ScanNCut machine to scan and cut your appliqué.
You can also cut appliqués from sources other than Simply Appliqué by changing the color to the Brother appliqué color and clicking on the ScanNCut button. This creates the artwork for the cut file. Once again, save the file out as an FCM file and take it to the cutting machine to cut the appliqué pieces.