Designs In Machine Embroidery Multi Needle Monster Hoop 5X7" Brother&Baby Lock
Multi Needle Monster
A monster-grip for heavy-duty projects!
Experience the effortless one-step method to hoop and align heavyweight fabrics. The secret is in the patented design of the hoop.
Designed for Ease and Recognized by Your Machine
- Glides into the embroidery frame holder just like standard hoops.
- Multi Needle Monster comes with one flat magnetic frame and one metal frame that slips right into the embroidery frame holder.
Simply lay the stabilizer and fabric over the teal-colored magnetic frame.
Snap the metal frame in place.
Slide it into the embroidery frame holder, and voila!
- Multi Needle Monster is completely flat, eliminating the nuisance of excess fabric falling into the embroidery field.
- Multi Needle Monster makes tubular embroidery a breeze.
- Two points of attachment to the machine create a safe, sturdy hold on all fabrics.
- No screws to tighten or inner and outer rings to force together.
- Multi Needle Monster is easy on the hands with its ergonomic design.
Be Creative with Heavy-Duty Fabrics
Great for terry cloth, bulky fleece, quilt sandwiches, and all-over embroidery!
There's a Multi Needle Monster for Your Baby Lock / Brother Machine!
For 6-Needle Machines: 5" x 7", 8" x 12"
For 10-Needle Machines: 5" x 7", 8" x 8" (requires Arm B embroidery frame holder) , and 8" x 12"
One metal frame recognized by your machine
One magnetic frame
One magnet safety shield
Four adhesive centering rulers