Generations Embroidery Software Editing+
- Editing+ adds powerful editing tools to your existing modular
system allowing you to create professional quality designs.
- Divide Lines or Areas with straight lines or curved lines. You
can even divide multiple areas or lines at one time.
- Merge or join Lines or Areas together.
- Fill multiple voids or holes in your design at one time, rather
than one by one.
- Create voids or holes using squares, rectangles, circles, ovals
and freehand shapes.
- Edit Corners on satin filled areas.
- Node-Point Editing or Stitch Point editing.
- Move individual or multiple stitches.
- Delete individual or multiple stitches.
- Adjust areas or lines with quick editing tools such as:
Arc, Line or Freehand shape.
- Reshape with designs or lettering with 27 shapes.
- Cut, Copy, Paste, Rotate, Slant, Flip and Align designs.
- Align multiple areas, lines or designs with spacing and layout
path options using the "Super Align" tool.
- Change satin area outlines into running outlines or one of the
line options available in your modular software.
- Change lines and outlines into area or area outlines.
Editing+ adds all the great editing tools to your Modular System
that can be found in the full Generations™ digitizing system
To learn more about Generations™ software products, Contact
Generations to receive a free demo CD.
"Holes and Shapes Embroidery Editing Software" alt=
"Holes and Shapes Embroidery Editing Software" src=
Create voids or holes using shapes or
Fill voids one at a time or all at once.
"Cut Quilty Embroidery Editing Software" alt=
"Cut Quilty Embroidery Editing Software" src=
Slice areas or lines with divising
"Super Align Embroidery Editing Software" alt=
"Super Align Embroidery Editing Software" src=
Align multiple items using Super Align and
space each piece as desired.