Hooptech Gen 2 Cap Frame only
WE NEED THE MODEL OF MACHINE AND THE DRIVER THAT YOU HAVE Please send message with order
The GEN 2 from Hoop Tech is the next generation HTP style cap frame. Originally called The Dream Frame, the GEN 2 was redesigned to allow sewing closer to the bill than ever before. And it is the easiest cap frame that we have ever made to frame all styles of caps, even visors!
The new “GEN 2” features include:
- A spring steel bill retainer that sets and holds the bill angle.
- Backing clips to hold your stabilizer in place during framing.
- Internal retaining fingers for proper bill alignment.
- Lighter frame design (20% less weight) than the original.
- Redesigned bill retainer with closer access to the bill.
- Open design Top Clamp.
- Large sewing field.
Fits Models: Brother/BabyLock, Tajima, Melco, Ricoma, ZSK, SWF, Happy, Barudan
The EMS / Hoop Tech Cap Frames are built tough to stand up to day to day production use. The heavy gage stainless steel construction will give you years of service. The EMS / Hoop Tech Cap frame design allows for variation in cap size, shape and material thickness. When used with the Hoop Tech patented “T”-Bar Framing gage, framing a finished cap becomes as easy as 1-2-3.
Please Note: When using hoops on your machine that are non-manufacturer hoops you may have to do a trial layout. Make sure the needle or foot will not hit the frame when it is sewing.
- The Hooptech T-Bar Adjustable Framing Gauge (Hooptech-599775) is required to use this Cap Frame
- You must have an existing Cap Driver from the machine manufacture to connect to your machines.
- There is a metal cap that covers the machine's hoop sensor which tells the machine a Cap Frame is attached. For each sew out press the layout icon for trial run to ensure the needle will not hit the hoop while sewing.