Exceed your sewing and quilting expectations with the HZL-F400! This computerized household machine incorporates JUKI’s industrial sewing machine technology to produce superior stitch quality and sewing performance. Additionally, the HZL-F400 is simple for a beginner but capable of a pro. Spend hours of quality time creating wonderful items for yourself and your friends with this delightful machine that boasts computerized conveniences such as 157 stitch patterns including 16 professional buttonholes and 3 fonts.
We love that this machine is perfect for creating your clothing. With its iconic features that grant you access to industrial tricks, you’re able to create seamless quality projects and add buttonholes! We know how important it is to get a machine that fulfills your needs, and with this option, you have the best of both worlds.
Other features include automatic reverse sewing, programmable trimmers, an intelligent bobbin system, and much more. Now sewing can truly be a joy!
List of Features
- Large variety of patterns and stitches: decorative / utility / alphabet
- Precise and immediate needle stop
- Exclusive bobbin winder
- 157 Sewing Patterns and 3 Fonts
- Highest quality industrial style button holes: 16 types
- Easy Threading from the seated position
- One finger, automatic needle threading
- Thread trimming
- Automatic thread trimming by push button
- Exclusive automatic thread trimming by heel motion of foot pedal
- High speed sewing up to 900 spm
- Power at low speed sewing (80 spm)
- Walking foot for sewing multiple layers including denim and quilting
- Durable quilting foot and quilt guide
- Large LCD display (33mm x 66mm) and easy pattern selection
- Large, wide, work surface (8 inches wide x 12-1/4 inches long). That's 4 inches larger then the average workspace
- Precision feeding system
- LED illumination
- Reliable, stable and quiet running