- Lay-In Threading: Threading the MO-735 is a breeze. The lay-in system lets you thread quickly and easily. The color coded numbered threading system, takes the guesswork out of threading.
- Color Coded Thread Paths: Threading is fast and easy with the fool-proof, color-coded thread path system. Just follow the color indicators and lay thread into the guides. Fast and easy!
- Super Easy Looper Threading: The lower looper threader disengages for fast, easy looper threading, in seconds. Just slide the thread into the slot and snap the looper into place.
- Chain Looper Threading: Threading that is fast, easy and done in a snap. Just push the button and the chain looper snaps down for complete access and easy threading.
- Front Extra-High Foot Lift: The Extra-High front foot lift option allows for thick fabric, or layers of fabric to be handle with ease.
- Safety First: Micro safety switches on the front and side covers provide extra safety when sewing. If the covers are open, the machine will not sew.
- Serging Precision: The built-in seam guide takes the guesswork out of seam allowances. Just use the conveniently located gauge on the guard cover and serge away, creating accurate seam allowances as you go.
- Heavy Duty Upper & Lower Knife System: The knife system on the MO-735 operates with a dedicated drive to assure consistent and smooth cutting for both light and heavy weight fabrics - so all fabric edges can be trimmed safely and professionally.
- Easy Cutting Width Adjustment: The lower knife cutting width easily and quickly adjusts with the turn of the dial allowing you to create perfect seams and rolled edges.
- Up and Out of the Way: The upper knife arm can be effortlessly released with a press of a button to provide more sewing room. This is useful when working in coverstitch mode, or when do not need to trim the fabric edge.
- Flip and Roll: Automatic rolled hemming can be created quickly and easily with a flip of a switch. No need to change the needle plate or foot - Just flip and roll!
- Differential Feed Adjustment: Keep things moving along evenly, or create fashion techniques, like lettuce edges, with the easy to use differential feed dial.
- Easy Stitch Length Adjustments: Change the stitch length for specialty thread or overlock techniques using the conveniently located dial.
- Create Perfect Coverhems and More: The Juki MO-735 offers 24 stitch patterns including three coverhem types: 2-needle wide, 2-needle narrow and 3-needle.