- 8-Needle Embroidery: With JUKI SAI, it is possible to embroider multi-color designs with few thread changes. With a structure that inherits the high performance of industrial embroidery machines, fine lines, and wide areas can also be beautifully embroidered.
- Exceptionally Fast: JUKI SAI can complete 800 stitches a minute while maintaining high-speed through various stitch lengths.
- Integrated Fonts: 6 fonts to create on-board lettering for text and monogram with the touch panel.
- Auto Thread Trimming: Auto thread trims in between jumps when changing colors, and at the end of a design for a clean design finish.
- Easy and Accurate Design Placement: The laser positioning system makes lining up your start point and tracing your design easier than ever before taking out the guesswork before you stitch.
- Thread Detection System: Detects any thread breakage in any of the 8 upper threads or an under thread during operation. The machine will automatically stop when thread breakage is detected.
- Easy to Operate Touch Panel: Even those new to the art of embroidery will quickly adapt to the 3 ½” x 6” full-color user-friendly touch panel when preparing the machine to embroider.
- Compact Design: Perfect fit for any home studio, small business specialty markets, or mobile embroidery business. Handles allow for easy lifting, portability, and tabletop readiness.
- Slim Cylinder Free Arm: A slim cylinder makes it possible to embroider on small objects. Socks, gloves, and pockets are no longer a struggle.
- Faster Production: Two sets of each frame are included to facilitate production time. As the machine embroiders, you have the ability to set up the following product for production.
- Bright Workspace: Bright LED bulbs provide exceptional lighting to a 12” x 8” sewing field.
- Software Included: Includes Tajima Writer Plus, a digitizer software for Windows with built-in design templates and easy LAN machine connection capability.
- Design Away: More than 200 designs and 31 fonts pre-installed with an additional 1,000 embroidery designs by Pulse.
- Needles: 8
- Max. Sewing Speed: 800SPM
- Weight: 82lbs
- Bobbin: "L" style
- Dimensions: 22” W x 26” H x 23” D
- 6” Full Color Touch Screen Display
- File Format: .dst, .
- (1) 200mm x 300mm Frames
- (1) 100mm x 100mm Frames
- Pocket Frame: 45mm x 80mm
- Sock Frame: 50mm x 30mm
- Mounting Base with Sock Gauge
- Round Gauge
- M Frame Starter Kit
- 3 Magnet Frames: 80mm x 140mm, 40mm x 80mm, and 40mm x 50mm
- Magnet: (4) 100mm x (2) 50mm
- Frame Holder
- Industrial Cap Driver
- Cap Frames
- Cap Mounting Bracket (Gauge)
More from this collection